Job vacancies at the AEU
This page contains news of job opportunities with the AEU Victorian branch.
TRAINING OFFICER (Online)
Australian Education Union Victorian branch
Work type: Part time (3 days per week)
Location: 112 Trenerry Crescent, Abbotsford
The Australian Education Union represents members working in Public Education in Victoria.
The union has a permanent vacancy for a Training Officer (Online) to work 3 days per week in our Melbourne Office.
The Training Officer (Online) is a new position and will work in partnership with other Training Officers to plan, design and deliver educational activities as part of the AEU Training program. This will include the development and implementation of online training programs for the AEU.
Remuneration: The annual salary for this position is $96,911 pro rata plus superannuation.
Queries about this vacancy can be directed to Jenny Evans, on (03) 9417 2822.
Applications: Email to Jenny Evans, HR and Organisational Development Manager, AEU Victorian Branch: firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Wednesday 6 November, 2013.
Applications will not be considered unless they address the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrated active commitment to unionism
- Teaching and/or other relevant qualifications
- An understanding of and commitment to public education
- Demonstrated skills and experience in designing and delivering high-quality training programs to adults
- Demonstrated experience in working in a broad suite of online education modes and developing educational materials for online delivery
- Ability to both work independently and as part of a team
- High-level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- High-level organisational and administrative skills, including being able to manage competing demands and work to deadlines
- Respect and value for the cultural and social diversity within the union's membership