Thank you for your interest in the Greater Waverley regional meeting. Please note this meeting will be held in a hybrid capacity offering both online and in person options to attend, and will be located at the Mountain View Hotel, Glen Waverley.
AEU regional meetings are your chance to hear the latest news about AEU campaigns and developments in public education, discuss policy and give feedback to your union. All members are encouraged to attend their local meeting or a meeting that works for them.
It is a great opportunity for you to meet fellow AEU members from your area working in public education settings.
Regional meetings are:
- run by members and supported by your AEU Organiser and AEU Leadership team
- held at least once a term, with larger regions having 2 meetings each term
- an opportunity for you to stay up to date about what is currently going on at the AEU and more specifically within your sector
- a safe space for you to talk about your concerns
- a place to celebrate unionism with others who are also passionate about public education
- a great place to learn more about activism and campaigning and how to be more involved in your union.
We can't wait to have you attend and be a part of the meeting.