Need advice or support? Call us
Our Member Support Centre. answer questions about your agreement, health and safety, disciplinary issues and complaints, leave entitlements, contract and casual work, superannuation and retirement, and much more.
Let us represent you
- Professionally: if you have any problems at work, we’ll go in to bat for you with your manager or employer.
- Legally: we provide free, comprehensive legal support and representation.
- Industrially: we have a strong track record of improving pay and conditions for educators.
- Politically: we win over politicians, policy makers and voters to support public education with our powerful state and federal campaigns like Put Education First and Fair Funding Now!
Hone your skills
We know our members are passionate about becoming the best educators they can be. That’s why we offer you a slate of training and events.
Everyone likes to save money, and our membership partners are happy to help. Join the AEU to access:
- AEU-endorsed superannuation and retirement services
- Customer-owned banking and finance
- Low-cost health cover and free employee counselling service
- Shopping discounts, deals on insurance and low-cost loans with Union Shopper.