Schools: Personal leave (sick leave)

Personal leave, commonly referred to as 'sick leave', is available to an employee who is absent from work due to a personal illness or injury (or for caring responsibilities please see the carer’s leave advice sheet). 

Sorry, this content is for members only.

Login to the members area


Join AEU